Thursday, January 19, 2012

Painting dump

Hi folks. Hope blackout day didn't convenience you too much, not that it stopped you from browsing my blog. For comic relief's sake, you should check out Herpderpedia on Twitter, which is by the way absolutely hilarious. The moronic endeavours of students who have no idea how to look up something without a search function. Please, google was there before wikipedia, and libraries before that. I'm pretty sure you can do most work without wikipedia...

Take advantage of using these memes while you can.
Hope you learned a lot, and that you need to convince your congressmen to vote no to SOPA/PIPA on the 24th. I thought about "drafting" the SOPA/PIPA protest post, but I'm leaving it up. The link to the petition you can sign is on there, as well as information. There's also an enormous slur on the name that is MPAA, but that's their own fault.

I was doing a bit of painting over the last couple of days, but nothing major. I did some work from that story I had "Ride of the Valkyrie" (as seen in my portfolio, which is currently cornered off, you need to ask for the password).

This painting is of the Valkyrie in the story, who's some corrupt bitch. I'm not happy with her arm, but it's just a sketch.


Obviously, obligatory Solace image. Sorry, I will actually get to the comic someday. It's a work in progress, but I've been looking at a lot of video game concept art, and I thought I'd start doing some, and I'd start with something I knew.




And a little something I did in memorium. I'll miss you Amber. 17 years is a long time to know someone when you've only been alive for 23. 
those are her adopted brothers in the bg.

No comments:

Post a Comment