Sunday, December 6, 2009

Scanners and BG Painters needed!

If you are a first year, art fundamentals or an organized, keen second year - and reading this; come see me in the fourth year studio or e-mail me at leishamarie.riddel@gmail.com.

I have about layouts that need love, and I would scan them but I also have to do the rest of them as well as animate. You will be credited in the film, as well, I'll probably buy you pizza at some point.

Also, those are the final voice actresses - so if you see them in the hallway, harass them. :) I totally stole the Departed movie poster, or one of them as it had a lot for little to no reason. These posters will be printed out and all over the animation wing on the second and third floor soon. If you see them, try not to rip it down or deface it in some other way. I realize I'm tempting fate there, but I'm trying to play off your good nature.

Also if you're into some really intense music and like guitars - listen to "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys. I listened to it while I painted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment