Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Art Dump - July 28, 2009

This is actually just a bunch of drawings, doodles, almost-digital paintings that I did in the last week or so.

Before the summer started I got all foolhardy, and decided to do a leica reel with a few friends. Let's just say I didn't get to it. But I'm still doing some concept work for it, hence the following drawings.






This next diddly is from "Red Wolfe", my fourth year film. I'm not gonna post a lot of stuff from it, but here's a bit. :) It's a by-law now that if a non-smoker asks you to stop smoking, you have to, but back in the 1920s on the vaudeville strip? Not so much.

Red Wolfe is an adaption of Little Red Riding and Chicago, which are polar opposites in terms of content but have similar themes. For those who didn't read this on my old blog:

Red Wolfe is about an up and coming Jazz Singer, who has a run in with a veteran of the vaudeville strip, concerning a stolen garter.


1 comment:

  1. ooh I like the one of the two pilots; colors, brown line colors, and then just overall, quite nice.
    p.s. why dost thou keep relocating?!

    ReplyDelete