Sunday, February 19, 2012

Next of Kin, Page 005



The dialogue boxes gave me some issue, but I think isn't a terrible look for them. I kind of like the rough edges. But hopefully I'll figure out a way to do them better.

EDIT: I always like to give it a test run on the blog before I publish it to the official tumblr. I've edited the location box in the first panel. It was in a silly place before, but that's why you don't do lettering right before you go out for dinner.

I've also increased the text size a smidgeon, it was uncomfortably small. Thanks Sanju.


1 comment:

  1. i like the rough edge look on the speech boxes. its a good way of immediately differentiating between people speaking, and introducing locations like u did with the clean box.
    i think the text could be a bit bigger. its legible, just not comfortably so.
    top panel is a really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete