Sunday, October 16, 2011

I thought I might elaborate

Yesterday I posted on facebook:

"It seems as I age, things I learned as a child get pushed out of my brain and get replaced with cartoons, and women. *sigh*"

So I illustrated this: 


It explains a lot.

As an update, I've been offered three (legit) freelance positions lately - and me being me, I took all three. Granted, one of them is finished in two weeks, and another is a year long sort-of-on-the-side project, and the last one is a 3 month part-to-full time contract.

But still, I haven't learned to not bite off more than you I Can chew. I do go by the old adage (courtesy of Courage Wolf) "Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it."

I'm also going to Montreal for four days this upcoming Friday because Yuliya Boublikova is a boss and got into Stop Motion Montreal with her film Icaria. So I attend by default.

It's also my birthday on Wednesday.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment