Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coming Soon

Hey folks, sorry no art again today.

i know I've failed.


But I did want to let you know I'm working on a couple of posts (like actual posts, with content, and art, and words) - and they may sound either self-righteous or self-promoting but niether is intended.

So I'm working on a post about how to draw women, and granted it'll be how I draw women, but a few people have asked how to get into the grey zone between femininity and masculinity, without jumping the fence into the other gender. So I'll be talking about that.

And I'll eventually be able to announce what I've been working on for the last little while. If you're wondering why gifs and internet memes are suddenly invading my blog - I kind of came to the conclusion that a blog isn't your portfolio - so I can sort of do as I see fit, and I see fit to not have every post include art. If you disagree, you can let me know by putting it in this bin right here:



K goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment