Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blog Update Sans Art.

Hey folks, I just wanted to let you know that I changed that links list again - I realized that it inconvenienced me more than anything...so I literally stopped visiting my friends' blogs because it didn't come easy to me anymore.

I know, I know, a whole skreed of links is really upsetting, and I already have a bunch of images and stuff invading my blog. But it's  my blog, it's more of a blog than it is a showcase, and I think it always will be.

So I added the links list back, it's limited to the 5 most recently updated folks - and it's only people who post actively - so if it's not an active blog, it's not on there! And if you turned your blog into a portfolio, it's also not on there (with one exception.)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment