Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back in T-dot

For those of you who don't know I just arrived home (like five days ago) from L.A., networking and getting to know the awesome people at Disney. (ikr)

My friend Andrew, of whom I was staying with also got me into getting up at the crack of dawn down there, and it became pretty easy. I thoroughly enjoyed waking up with the adorable red squirrels, and the birds and the loud New York Film Academy grads.

I've learned a lot about myself, including that jet lag is my worst enemy.

For more on my trip, go to my travel blog.



LA and then Toronto, respectively.



Oh yes, I should mention that I'm working on a music video! More to come on that.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! its awesome getting up early. i was so lazy in sudbury and got up 5 mins before i had to go to work :P.

    are those birds and squirrels in the background? hahaha! you look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete