Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Experimenting --

I'm not much for character design, but I thought I'd post this.

Considering Visual Development as a viable career, I began to think about character sketching again, and I wanted to improve on my use of silhouette. It's just a start, but here's me starting with the grey and finishing off with the black line drawing.

It's Red and Wolfe, again, but I kind of like how it turned out. If anything the appeal might have gone up a bit. Andrew just pointed out that the drawings are "dymanic yet solid" and I think that's something I've been meaning to aim for. I think this more so applies to Red (the trampy one, for those who don't know) than it does to Wolfe, but my character drawings are getting somewhere!

Level up! Haha.

Also, I scored me some freelance illustration and art, more on that later.

8 days until my cintiq gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment